Denied /god Mode

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Gorilliax, Dec 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gorilliax

Gorilliax Mod
    Staff Member Mod

Sorry I've been making so many suggestions today.

However it came too my mind about /god mode access for Moderators. Every Incident I've been involved with to do with hackers or any problems - I'm always affected. For example , I'd teleport to someone who has been attacked by a hacker and I'm killed myself. Or I teleport in the same situation but this time the hacker toggles his hacks due to the fact that there's a member of staff there.

With /God Mode or /V I can spot hackers and get rid of them efficiently without any problem.

I have spoken to TweissWeiss about this and he told me to make a post about it.

_Bolflox_ and ErinFairyQueen like this.
  2. KnightLevi

KnightLevi New Member

+1, this sounds like a good idea to help out the staff! Just don’t use it during an unreasonable time.

3. Zealous

Zealous New Member

Perhaps not /god... Can't lie, not sure some of the staff can be trusted with such a privilege. /God is typically a command for Admins.

However, I've found it very effective to give mods /vanish and /fly (in warzone) They can toggle out of vanish for hackers to catch headsnaps etc. or stay in vanish and watch safely from a distance.

Also, on a server I once administrated on, the Dev I worked for created a pvp moderation plugin, which allowed even Helpers to force teleport to a player, so long as they are in Warzone using the command /pvpo. Based off of the custom plugins I've seen from PVPEra, I'm sure this is doable for your Dev, if you're interested of course.

#3 Zealous, Jan 3, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2018
  4. KnightLevi

KnightLevi New Member

This sounds better than god mode because god mode can easily be used In a wrong way

5. Gorilliax

Gorilliax Mod
    Staff Member Mod

Yeah either one - I just want protection - "God Mode" is kinda op. I was thinking of /freeze or the staff in management could make a ./staffmode.

KnightLevi likes this.
  6. loganeric

loganeric Mod ツ | Forum Team

@Gorilliax,

With all the new updates coming we will be having a staff meeting soon. As of now, TheMobster is more worried about the player base and getting all the updates rolled out.
    Please fill out a hastebin and discord message it to TheMobster regarding your suggestion on staff permissions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.