Accepted KnightLevi's Helper Application

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by KnightLevi, Jan 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KnightLevi

KnightLevi New Member

In-game name?: KnightLevi

Age?: 14

What is your rank in-game?: Default

Do you have discord?: Yes

How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 7 years

How long have you been playing PVPERA?: 2- 2 1/2 months

Have you been a staff member on PVPERA previously to this current application?: No. I am however an Admin on another server and earned that trust pretty quickly. That other server has nothing on this server so I wanted to feel as though I was doing somthing bigger to help this server out, somthing bigger than just vote and support by playing everyday.

Why do you think you would make a good staff member on PVPERA?: I am a very good helper... in fact earlier today someone was cursing so I stepped in to try and stop it. Shortly after this I was told not to Mini-Mod. So I figured I would become a helper to help make sure this server is a great place to be. I feel as though I could help out your server a lot. I will make sure that people are doing what they need to be doing (Following Rules), and I will also do the same for myself.

Would you be capable of handling the position?: Yes, I definetly would. Though some days I won't be able to be on as long as other, I will still try my best to be on every day. I will be able to use Discord, and I will also be able to keep up with the forums. I am always watching chat and I would be able to drop what I am doing to help someone need.

Thank you for taking your time to read this.

#1 KnightLevi, Jan 1, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2018
    FearKick likes this.
  2. Gorilliax

Gorilliax Mod
    Staff Member Mod

Nice grammar,

Build onto the last few questions and I'm sure you'll have a greater chance. :)

3. Zealous

Zealous New Member

Agreed. But I have my own opinion about this guy, personally.

Don't be fooled into believing that I'm upvoting his application because he's in my faction. I only just met the guy yesterday. However, from all of my in game interactions, and my recent interaction with him via the servers' Discord, I believe that he is more than fit to take on the role of a staff member.

When my friend and I first began talking to him on Discord, we were under the impression that he was at least 17. Imagine the shock when we found out he was 14. He carries himself with such maturity and politeness, perfect virtues to look for in any staff member. He's also knowledgeable with the Factions game mode (clearly a must have for a Factions server staff member).

Ultimately, I must +1 this application. Though it may not be the most thorough and well written application, you must remember that writing is not everyone's forte. Best of luck my friend.

Gorilliax likes this.
  4. Gorilliax

Gorilliax Mod
    Staff Member Mod

5. Awtra

Awtra Member

I'm going to put you on pending because I am making some changes right now. When done, I will accept you so consider yourself accepted.

Gorilliax likes this.
  6. KnightLevi

KnightLevi New Member

Thank you so much! I can’t wait to start helping!

Gorilliax likes this.
  7. KnightLevi

KnightLevi New Member

Idk if I'm not being accepted or not but can someone please tell me... I am really confused :/

8. loganeric

loganeric Mod ツ | Forum Team

#8 loganeric, Feb 3, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2018
  9. Awtra

Awtra Member

Accepted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.