Denied MCMMO

Discussion in 'Denied' started by AlexN1nja, Dec 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AlexN1nja

AlexN1nja New Member

ALL MCMMO besides, Unarmed an Axes are usable during PVP. IF any MCMMO is allowed during PVP ALL MCMMO should be allowed. Can we add Unarmed and Axes please.

2. Gorilliax

Gorilliax Mod
    Staff Member Mod

I agree mostly with the enabling "Axes" mcmmo , nevertheless "Unarming" will be a problem for the community. Imagine grinding Custom enchants for a valuable weapon and loosing it as quickly as you have grinded for it. :(

Also newer members will also have problems as they will not have the highest mcmmo , Meaning they can be unarmed very easily and it will effect the game - making people to leave.

3. AlexN1nja

AlexN1nja New Member

Agreed, unarmed doesnt need to be implemented, but axes does

4. FearKick

FearKick Management
    Staff Member Management

Hello Alex,

I understand your concerns in relation to MCMMO, however, I personally feel that most of the custom enchants intended for Axes are strong enough in which MCMMO would cause an imbalance in pvp and that would be troublesome for new players and those who don't have grinders.

Kind Regards,
    FearKick

5. AlexN1nja

AlexN1nja New Member

Only killing naturally spawned mobs will give you MCMMO EXP, so having spawner grinders has NOTHING to do with the abilities to grind the MCMMO levels. They can go tot he nether and farm the pigmaen like I did.

6. loganeric

loganeric Mod ツ | Forum Team

With the update, we have included many new fixes too PVP.

If you log in after the update and are still not satisfied with the new changes, feel free to make another suggestion about editing MCMMO.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.