Denied Rudy's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by RudyPatooti, Jan 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RudyPatooti

RudyPatooti New Member

In game name?:
    My in-game name is RudyPatooti.

Age?:

I'm currently 14 years old.

What is your rank in-game?:

Right now, I am Superior. In the future, I will think about upgrading it.

Do you have discord?:

Yes, I have discord and a clear and concise microphone.

How long have you been playing Minecraft?:

I've been playing Minecraft for 5 years now.

How long have you been playing PVPERA?:

I have been playing on PVPERA for 3 and a half weeks.

Have you been a staff member on PVPERA previously to this current application?:

No, I've not been a staff member on PVPERA previous to this.

Why do you think you would make a good staff member on PVPERA?

I believe I would make an excellent addition to the PVPERA staff team. To start this off, I'm a very interactive guy, I love to talk to people, and play with others. I almost always hate working alone or playing alone. I might come off as an annoying person, but once you get to know me, you'll know why. My next few sentences are going to sound very ostentatious. Another undisputed reason why I should be staff is that I am a very smart individual. I'm a freshman in high school, enrolled in 4 honor classes, and also in the school's football team. I maintain a GPA of 4.0 most of this school year and plan on keeping it. If you need ideas, I can be full of them. My last and final reason is that I am experienced. I have maintained multiple staff positions throughout the Minecraft community and through other games as well.

Would you be capable of handling the position?:

Yes, I would be tremendously capable of handling this position. My experience and knowledge of game servers makes me a far better candidate than most of the other applicants. I'm a very patient person and if you guys need a person who speaks very fluent english. I can also be on the forum team.

#1 RudyPatooti, Jan 12, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
    Gorilliax likes this.
  2. Gorilliax

Gorilliax Mod
    Staff Member Mod

Very Nice Application.
    Polite in game , decent grammar.
    Expand on whether you are capable of handling this position. ;)

3. RudyPatooti

RudyPatooti New Member

I elaborated on the idea. Thank you for the tips. @Gorilliax

Gorilliax likes this.
  4. loganeric

loganeric Mod ツ | Forum Team

@RudyPatooti

I respect you as a player, but you are not ready to become a staff member.
    You are constantly breaking the rules. (Cursing, Being Disrespectful, Caps, Posting on Ban Appeals). The fact that you are unable to follow the rules as a player makes me feel you won't monitor or enforce them as a staff member.

From December 30th, the application you wanted to have deleted, what has made you change your mind about wanting to become a staff member? You wished management the best of luck on our server.

Just recently you wrote "dead" on all of our services and gave away your money and said you were quitting. Why was this?

I feel you need to show us, the staff team, that you are capable of following the rules for yourself as a player, then consider applying to help others.

FearKick likes this.
  5. FearKick

FearKick Sr-Mod
    Staff Member Sr-Mod

Couldn't be said any better.

6. RudyPatooti

RudyPatooti New Member

@loganeric
    I said I was quitting, but for the first season/map. @FearKick knows this because he has talked me into coming back. The next season/map is coming out and I feel like I can contribute towards it. If I curse in VC (voice chat), it still isn't allowed? I personally never seen that rule. Most of the rules you guys have to relate to in-game or in the forums. I'm never seen cursing in-game. I get the caps part, but that is only because my push to talk button is Caps Lock. Posting on a ban appeal was a one-time thing, there was no rule for it, and I was supporting the person. I wanted him to get unbanned. Also, there was no rule or message on any ban appeals that you weren't able to comment on them until after I made a comment on TurtleCook's. I wrote dead on most of the things I was associated with because I felt like the server was pretty dead in the first season/map since it didn't feel challenging or fun, the last few days.

7. Awtra

Awtra Member

Agreed with Loganeric. Denied.

Apply in 3 weeks, if you do before this time, it will be denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.